Whether you are a man or a woman, your testosterone is one of the most powerful scientifically based fat-burning hormones. The correct ratio with other hormones is responsible for the composition of the body, such as cortisol and insulin, it is essential for a slim figure and good health. Testosterone is very important for good health and well-being, and the reduction of its level among men and women is one of the reasons of the difficulty to burning excess fat, building muscle, and getting pleasure from life.
Fortunately there are some simple ways to reduce the level of testosterone in accordance with other gyrosigma hormones to improve body composition and overall health. You don't need to take testosterone or other drugs. The following tips are suitable to any person and will allow you to get far away from his peers.
1. Optimize nutrition.
Avoid sugar and processed foods in favor of high fat and high-protein whole food, followed by more fruit and vegetables. Diet a huge impact on testosterone and other fat burning hormones for the following reasons:
- Every time you eat something high in sugar or refined carbohydrates, blood sugar and insulin in your blood rises, which leads to lower levels of testosterone and weakening of the body's ability to burn fat for energy. For example, when a man with normal insulin health drinks the sweet beverage, his testosterone level falls and remained clinically low for 2 hours.
- Testosterone is made from cholesterol that comes from dietary fats. That is why the consumption of various healthy fats can improve the balance of testosterone and regulating the composition of body hormones, while following low-fat diets can lead to lower testosterone levels.
- Although refined carbohydrate is not something that you need to lift testosterone, some carbs from vegetables and fruit and other nitroglicerina products, support and constant low blood sugar that can raise testosterone while reducing the stress hormone cortisol. That is, a high protein diet, which are completely absent in vegetables, fruits and other carbohydrates can lower testosterone.
- A high protein diet that includes all types of meat, fish, eggs, nuts and beans, can support hormonal balance, because they contribute to the optimization of sugar levels and insulin in the blood. Plus, the meat consumers are getting more healthy fats needed for testosterone production and other hormones.
- There are certain products which as it turned out increase the testosterone level. It's Brazil nuts, oysters and other foods with a high content of zinc, cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, and green leafy vegetables, such as spinach and chard, which a lot of magnesium.
2. Get key nutrients. Optimize levels of vitamin D, magnesium and zinc.
Besides cholesterol there are a number of minerals and other nutrients needed by the body to produce testosterone and other key scientifically based fat-burning hormones. The most important of them is vitamin D, magnesium and zinc.
Vitamin D. a Recent study found that when men with low testosterone received 3332 international units of vitamin D per day throughout the year, they showed an impressive twenty percent increase in testosterone levels. In addition, we know that the presence of vitamin D in androgen glands are necessary for the release of the testosterone and to prevent aromatization of testosterone into estrogen.
Zinc. Zinc is a powerful mineral that supports the body's production of testosterone and other growth hormones such as insulin-like growth factor 1. Studies show that low zinc levels in men and women leads to hormonal imbalance because zinc is essential for inhibition of aromatization of testosterone. Low zinc levels have also been associated with increased risk of cancer (of prostate cancer in men and breast cancer in women) because zinc supports healthy cellular function.
Magnesium. Low magnesium is associated with increased levels of subcutaneous fat and men and women, which is probably related to the fact that magnesium is essential for the initiation of production of testosterone in the body in cells of Lejdiga.
If you decide to enter in your diet with these nutrients or obtain them from food or from the sun (for vitamin D), provide a blood level of zinc, magnesium and vitamin D.
3. Train. Work with heavy weights and do sprints.
Some types of exercises are exceptionally effective in raising testosterone and other scientifically based fat-burning hormones. The very first thing you need to do to improve hormone balance and change in body composition is to start heavy weight training.
Numerous studies have shown that the best exercises for raising testosterone is mnogocwetnye movement involving the large muscle groups, e.g. squats, deadlifts, weightlifting exercises, lunges and lifts on the bench. Workers use heavy weight - about 80% of your 1RM, which means the number of repetitions of 8 or less. Heavy weights require a longer rest between sets, so rest two to three minutes.
Of course, the shorter the rest between sets can be helpful for lifting growth hormone (and this is also a key fat burning hormone), therefore, the optimal composition of the body is achieved by periodization of training loads to get the benefit of the testosterone and growth hormone.
Sprints and other forms of high-intensity workouts also improve the release of testosterone. Talking about it as the results of scientific research, and beautiful bodies of sprinters are lean and muscular. There is a wide selection of sprint training protocols. Try hard 35-second sprints with ten second rest periods, which raised the testosterone in the wrestler, or such a scheme as the race of 400 meters, 4 minutes rest, the race for 300 meters, 3 min rest, run 200 meters, 2 minute rest, and the final race at 100 meters, which raised the levels of testosterone and growth hormone among elite players in handball.
4. Optimize recovery. Use a bright light and meditation to improve recovery and sleep.
Trainee people, and especially men, often get tunnel vision, focusing on the rise of testosterone and not realizing that athletic success and a killer figure, you need a balance between testosterone and all metabolic hormones. That's where comes the recovery, and we have two scientifically validated way of getting key hormones - bright light and meditation.
The researchers found that when healthy young men were waking up at five in the morning and then for hours exposed to bright morning light, they observed an increase in the level of luteinizirutego hormone used by the body to produce testosterone. He was 70% higher than in the control group whose members were exposed to light, but muted and soft. The participants of the "bright" group more often reported excellent health, and follow-up also showed improvement in cognitive function and athletic performance.
On the other hand, in the evenings it will be useful to avoid strong light and working at a computer display, as they can affect melatonin, the sleep hormone, and also testosterone and other metabolic hormones.
Another means of accelerating recovery and improving the testosterone is meditation. Practicing meditation higher testosterone, and lower cortisol. Cortisol is a stress hormone that breaks down muscle fibers and prevents the testosterone. The practice of meditation allows individuals to better endure the intense stress due to less release of cortisol.
Try to combine meditation and bright light in the morning, 5-10 minutes sitting outside and breathing deeply. In winter you can use bright fluorescent light.
5. Avoid xenoestrogens. Avoid imitating estrogen means of body care like the plague.
Of course, you've heard about the chemicals from plastic like BPA that mimic estrogen in the body and increase the level of fat in it. Unfortunately, they are everywhere - in cosmetics, cleaners and detergents (including shampoo), candles and fragrances (Yes, and in perfumery too) and pesticides from produce. If ingested, they copy the action of estrogen, which disrupts the balance of metabolic hormones, including testosterone.
You may think that for women estrogen important, so, VRA is even useful. In any case!
First, excess estrogen is dangerous for women's health and body composition. Secondly, for health, athleticism and good shape is necessary to the hormones naturally produced by your own body. That is why it is undesirable to take drugs, testosterone, growth hormone or other hormones, if there is a medical indication.
Here's how to avoid exposure to chemical estrogen.
- Use only natural cleaning products and detergents, herbal. Read the labels. Use natural shampoos and conditioners and avoid anything that contains the word "paraben," such as "methylparaben".
- Avoid scented candles and air fresheners. Some of them may contain safe oil, but other hormonal allergenic chemicals.
- Avoid plastic containers for food and water. Use glass and steel containers.
- Eat as many organic foods to avoid pesticides and hormonal injections.
- Este a lot of cruciferous vegetables because they contain a compound that help the body metabolize estrogen chemical.