Fitness Model Alyssa Loughran


Alyssa Loughran worked hard to transform her lifestyle and physique

Alyssa Loughran is a fitness model, actress and bikini model


Alyssa Loughran worked hard to transform her lifestyle and physique to become a fitness icon.

She began her journey while still in college after becoming unhappy with her appearance. She’s since won and placed highly in various competitions, alongside an appearance in a short-film.

My name is Alyssa. I am a fitness model and cosplayer. Over the past few years I have really been working to get fit and lead a healthy lifestyle. During this process I also got into cosplay, thanks to my friend and photographer Jeff Zoet Visuals, who is constantly creating amazing composited images with me and other cosplayers.
I started posting a lot of my fitness and cosplay photos online, and have built up a great following of people who really seem to enjoy what I've been sharing. (I'm currently up to 20K likes on my Facebook page, and have over 21K followers on Instagram.) While people seem to be inspired by my fitness posts, the majority of requests that I get is for more cosplay photos. Fortunately cosplay is something that I'd love to do more of, and my physique translates very well to portraying super hero characters.
Fitness Model Alyssa Loughran (@alyssaloughran) Instagram photos:

Alyssa Loughran is a fitness model, actress and bikini model

Alyssa Loughran

Fitness Model Alyssa Loughran @alyssaloughran Instagram photos

Fitness Model Alyssa Loughran Instagram photos

Fitness Model Alyssa Loughran Instagram

Fitness Girl Alyssa Loughran

Alyssa Loughran fitness icon