Athlete IFBB Marina Krause


IFBB Athlete Marina Krause

Name: Marina Krause
Location: Düsseldorf
Age: 23
(Off season/diet) weight: 63 kg / 56kg
Size: 1.70 m

Achievements:

  • 1st bikini fitness women, Cologne Beach style 2014,
  • 2nd place bikini fitness women's Arnold Classic Europe 2014.
  • 2nd place bikini fitness women, World Championships 2015,
  • 2nd place bikini fitness women, Arnold Classic Africa 2016


I'm a German fitness model and athlete competing in fitness competitions. Also I'm studying International Business in Paderborn, Germany. Besides school and fitness I like to go for long walks and listen to jazz and hip hop music or go out with some friends or family. And I love to travel around the world and experience new areas and cultures.

Fitness Model M A R I N A  K R A U S E (@marinakrausee) Instagram photos:

Fitness Model M A R I N A  K R A U S E @marinakrausee Instagram photos

M A R I N A  K R A U S E @marinakrausee Instagram photos

Fitness Model M A R I N A  K R A U S E

Marina Krause Instagram fitness model

IFBB Athlete M A R I N A  K R A U S E

Athlete IFBB M A R I N A  K R A U S E

Fitness M A R I N A  K R A U S E Instagram photos

Fitness M A R I N A  K R A U S E Instagram

Fitness M A R I N A  K R A U S E photos

Fitness M A R I N A  K R A U S E


M A R I N A  K R A U S E
Marina Krause Instagram fitness model

Marina Krause German Fitness Model

Marina Krause German Fitness Model