Kayla Dee fitness


Kayla Dee fitness

I graduated from the College of St. Scholastica in Duluth. MN with a B.S. in Exercise Physiology where I also received my Board Certification of Exercise Physiologists in 2008. I moved to Plymouth, MN to start my personal training career at LifeTime Fitness and was there for just under 2 years where I led group fitness classes, seminars, small group training as well as one-on-one training.

After my run at LifeTime Fitness I decided to move to a more private gym with my clients as well as train in home and on-line. I have been doing this since 2010.

In 2012 my new adventures in the competitive world of bodybuilding. The structure and discipline is requires has been a great test of my mental and physical capacity as well as furthering my knowledge in the fitness world by working with some of the top athletes in the industry. I am continuing to push myself to get to the next level and hope that my journey helps motivate and encourage others!

Fitness Model Kayla Dee (@kayladeefit) Instagram photos:

Kayla Dee Fitness Model

Kayla Dee fitness
Fitness Model Kayla Dee @kayladeefit Instagram photos

Kayla Dee @kayladeefit Instagram photos

Fitness Model Kayla Dee

Fitness Model Kayla Dee Instagram photos

Fitness Model Kayla Dee photoshoot

Fitness Kayla Dee Instagram photos

Fitness Kayla Dee Instagram photos

Fitness girl Kayla Dee

Fitness Motivation Kayla Dee

Fitness bikini Kayla Dee

Kayla Dee