If you are in the mode of intensive training you'll need to stick to a special diet that can support your body with enough calories and nutrients.Top 11 sports supplements for unstoppable muscle growth
If you are in the mode of intensive training you'll need to stick to a special diet that can support your body with enough calories and nutrients.
Many novice bodybuilders place too much hope on sports supplements, they should remember that success is the sum of regular intensive training and proper nutrition. In order to gain muscle mass in the first place, care must be taken about training and nutrition, and after, to add to the diet necessary sports supplements that can boost growth.
1. Start your day with whey protein
The first thing you need to do in the morning after waking up is drink a shake made from whey protein. You slept more than eight hours and your muscles are "missing" the amino acids that make muscles grow and needed for other important processes in the body. Although sleep is clearly important for growth and repair, it leads to a catabolic state whereby the body breaks down the muscles, taking them amino acids and processing them into energy. Whey is the most easily digested form of protein, it provides amino acids for fuel and growth. The reception in the morning (preferably before taking a shower and brushing your teeth) serum cocktail will prevent the process of "selection" of amino acids in the muscles and start muscle growth from the beginning of the day.
Mix the protein with water for better absorption. At this point it is necessary to exclude consumption of fat, complex carbohydrates and fiber because they will slow down the absorption and digestion of proteins.
Take 30-50 grams of whey protein immediately upon waking.
2. MultivitaminsAfter 20-25 minutes after ingestion of whey necessary hearty Breakfast. Your body has received a dose of fast-absorbing protein, and now it is the turn of food, which will "provide" you with fuel the first half of the day. Include in your Breakfast food rich in protein (dairy products, eggs, meat) and complex carbohydrates (oatmeal, toast whole grain). Once more, you can eat some fruit. The fructose in the fruit will replenish the glycogen stores in the liver thereby slowing catabolic processes including anabolism and. At this point, take multivitamins, and even better complex multivitamin.
Take a multivitamin at Breakfast useful for two reasons. Firstly, along with the food they are easier to digest and assimilate, and secondly, you provide your body the nutrients for the day, which positively affects the process of anabolism and strengthen the immune system.
Eat Breakfast of protein, fruit and complex carbs, take a multivitamin.
3. More fiberThe morning meal is recommended to add the intake of fiber. Cellulose – a product that is needed by the bodybuilder – it improves digestion, increases the absorption of nutrients and amino acids. In addition, fiber slows digestion, which helps your body get nutrients for a long time. It's certainly not critical, but it is better to take a sports Supplement based on fiber during Breakfast, as this will provide the power your muscles amino acids before your next meal. In any case, the fiber is taken with food (or protein shake before going to bed) to ensure a constant supply of amino acids to muscle fibers.
Take the second portion of the fiber immediately before bed. This will save the high content of amino acids in the blood throughout the night, and your muscles will be protected from "the night's decay."
Take sports supplements on the basis of fiber at least twice a day. (3 grams together with Breakfast, 3 grams with protein shake before bed.)
Caffeine is one of the main and effective sports supplements. It is therefore not surprising that caffeine is very popular and bodybuilders.
Caffeine is a good choice, regardless of whether you dry off, gain weight or preparing for competitions. It helps you to skontsentrirovatisya in training, to increase its intensity. The caffeine helps free up fat stores from the body and use it as energy for your workout. Undoubtedly, excess caffeine will make you irritable, and disrupt sleep. Therefore, to take caffeine is recommended twice a day mainly in the morning.
Drink one or two cups of coffee or take 200-400 mg of caffeine from sports nutrition, especially before training. To combat tiredness and fatigue, take 200 mg. Take 100-300 mg every four hours – if you are trying to get rid of fat.
5. CreatineThe benefits of creatine are well known and proven by numerous studies. Taking creatine before and after workout is of great benefit to the bodybuilder.
Creatine retains water in muscles, making them stronger, it allows you to increase the weights and reps, which in turn, stimulates muscle growth.
Creatine improves absorption of nutrients by the muscles. Some studies have shown that creatine has an antioxidant function, benefits the cardiovascular system.
For many reasons, creatine remains the best sports Supplement for bodybuilders.
Take 2-3 g of creatine with a whey shake before and after workout (only 5 g). Can after 5 years.
6. Grow with glutamine
Along with creatine, glutamine is the most effective product on the market. Glutamine - the most abundant amino acid in the body, it is used for a variety of physiological processes. The merits of glutamine a lot. Glutamine improves digestion, enhances immunity and promotes recovery. Glutamine is the preferred energy source for immune cells and, therefore, glutamine supplements directly support the functions of the immune system. Glutamine also protects the liver from harmful influences, cleanses the body of ammonia, a toxic product of protein metabolism, supports health.
Glutamine plays a major role in maintaining muscle tissue and help prevent muscle catabolism (muscle breakdown) while promoting anabolic activity (muscle growth). For this reason, glutamine is of particular interest to athletes because it supports muscle growth while reducing the impact load on the immune system.
Take 5 - 10g of glutamine before training and the same after it. Add glutamine to your protein shakes or mix with water and drink anytime of the day.
7. And again serumWhey protein is what you need before and after workout! In these moments it is very important to refuel the body with nutrients and amino acids. It is the protein responsible for this mission. Taking whey before training will provide the body with amino acids that will help to recover faster and gain muscle mass. Don't worry! Whey protein is easily absorbed, so it will not cause you any discomfort (for example, heaviness in the stomach). Reception immediately post-workout will encourage muscle growth and accelerate recovery. For a better effect, mix protein with carbohydrates (e.g. sugar), thereby you will help your body to replenish the glycogen stores that were burned during exercise.
Take 20-40 g of protein and 40-80 grams of simple carbs before and after training.
8. Antioxidant complexes
During heavy workouts in the body are formed by invisible enemies - free radicals. Antioxidants such as vitamins C and E to fight free radicals and inhibit muscle growth. Your multivitamin will likely contain these components, but additional intake after training will bring many benefits. So, take antioxidants together with lunch (or post-workout protein shake).
Take 500 mg vitamin C and 400 IU of vitamin E together with lunch or with a protein shake after a workout.
9. Zinc and magnesium (ZMA)It is known that bodybuilders and other athletes who need such elements as zinc and magnesium. Heavy training increases the need for these minerals. In addition, mineral substances, as a rule, are lost through sweat, creating an even greater deficit. Sports Supplement such as ZMA helps make up for the deficiency of these minerals, to avoid the effects of overtraining and may increase anabolic hormone levels, including free testosterone and insulin-like growth factor. ZMA also improves sleep quality, thus improves the recovery of the body. Keep in mind that ZMA works most effectively on an empty stomach, especially in the absence of calcium. If necessary, you can mix in protein shake, but you'll get much better results if you take ZMA half an hour before protein.
Take ZMA on an empty stomach half an hour before going to my evening protein shake.
10. CaseinCasein is a major component of milk protein. Casein forms a gel in the gastrointestinal tract, which slows its digestion and absorption in contrast to the fast-acting whey protein. The digestion of casein lasts for 4-6 hours and all the time in the blood come amino acids to maintain muscle growth. Taking casein allows you to maintain a long-term anti-catabolic state and prevent muscle breakdown.
The unique properties of casein make it ideal for use just before bedtime to ensure the food growing muscles within 6 hours. In addition, casein is perfect for Everyone to restrict your calorie intake and reduce the weight. The slow absorption of casein ensures a long feeling of satiety. Casein can help you to stay on a strict diet and require additional costs calories to digest.
Take 30-50 grams of casein before bed. If your main goal is to gain weight, then add 50 g of carbohydrates.
Follow this consistent eating plan, train wisely and you are guaranteed a stable muscle growth.
11. BCAAThe branched chain amino acids - a complex consisting of three essential amino acids:
BCAA are the main material to build new muscle, these essential amino acids make up 35% of all amino acids in muscles and are an important part in the processes of anabolism and recovery, have anti-catabolic action. BCAA cannot be synthesized in the body, so people can get only with food and special additives. BCAA are different from the other 17 amino acids in that in the first place they metabolits in the muscles , they can be thought of as the primary "fuel" for the muscles which enhances athletic performance, improves health, plus they are absolutely safe for health.
the most suitable time for taking BCAAs is before, during and immediately after training. From 20 to 60 grams per day.