Cornelia Ritzke: Training, Nutrition and Motivation


Cornelia Ritzke Training, Nutrition and Motivation

WHAT'S HEALTHY FOR YOU?

For me, healthy diet means to strive for optimum health and performance. But I became vegan for other reasons: I love animals, and love for animals not comport in my eyes with the eating of meat. We live in a time where one can perfectly live vegan with elaborate diets and good supplements, my services have improved since then extremely. But I'm a nobody who wants to convert other coercive, even though I am pleased if I can move a little bit.

WHAT BROUGHT YOU TO THE FITNESS TRAINING?

Cornelia Ritzke Training

Athletic women have always loved - so it was at some point close, that I'm working myself to look.

What are your biggest success?

I personally would see my successes in it, healthy and efficient, and my dream job to live. I think the fitness and bodybuilding lifestyle instead of competitions and rankings depends, but of the individual setting to your own body.


CORNELIA RIETZKE TRAINING SPLIT


Cornelia Ritzke: Training, Nutrition

I work out what the volume's significantly less than some other. I personally consider it not necessary to train significantly more often. It may be, ever, that I train also 3 x or, in rare cases 4 x per week. But I train 2 x a week, plus the one or the other stretching unit 60-70% of the year. I'm a so very good and very many people would be amazed at how well their results with a little less training volume can be, assuming they trained hard and focused.

Cornelia Rietzke nutrition

WHAT'S HEALTHY FOR YOU?

Cornelia Ritzke Nutrition

For me, healthy diet means to strive for optimum health and performance. But I became vegan for other reasons: I love animals, and love for animals not comport in my eyes with the eating of meat. We live in a time where one can perfectly live vegan with elaborate diets and good supplements, my services have improved since then extremely. But I'm a nobody who wants to convert other coercive, even though I am pleased if I can move a little bit.

Cornelia Rietzke motivation

WHAT IS YOUR MOTIVATION?


Steady progress to reach.

WHAT ARE YOUR 5 SLOGANS FOR A SPORTING BODY?


Cornelia Ritzke Motivation

Hard work pays off
With patience to the destination
Never lose the fun of the thing
Trying to inspire others
Give your knowledge

Cornelia Ritzke Training, Nutrition and Motivation
[post_ads]