Drying the body: some recommendations


Drying the body

This article contains some recommendations on drawing up an individual diet, which will help to relief during the drying cycle of the muscles. Diet for relief requires people who have sufficient amount of muscle mass, it does not suffer from obesity.

  • Primarily diet when dried assumes a gradual decline in caloric intake is 10-20-30%, depending on the progress of weight reduction. As cutting diet you need to control your weight and the thickness of the fat folds, if you have a tendency to reduce the thickness of fat and body weight 1-3 kg per month, we can assume that everything is in order.
  • Trim diet in the first place due to fast carbohydrates and animal fats - these food components, it is desirable to exclude. If this is not enough - continue to reduce the amount of carbohydrates and fats.


Remember that diet during drying must be balanced.


You need to consume about 10% of vegetable fats. Eat fatty fish, rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which contribute to obtaining relief. Do not exclude carbohydrates completely, they must be at least 40%, carbs should be slow (complex). Slow carbohydrates are found in cereals, flour products of wheat flour and rye, vegetables, nuts and unsweetened fruit. Take extra vitamin and mineral complex, vitamin deficiencies can lead to muscle breakdown.

  • Eat often - 5-6 times a day, small portions. Do not eat 2 hours before training and 1.5 hours after exercise, with the exception of amino acids and protein shakes.
  • Take sufficient amount of protein. About 60% can be obtained from food, the remaining 40% is desirable to take with sports nutrition. The protein stops the catabolic processes and protects your muscles, it does not preclude the drying process.
  • Diet also means controlling the flow of fluid. The total amount of fluid per day should be no less than 2 liters.


The best products in the diet


It is recommended to include in a diet for drying the following products:

  • Lean meat
  • Eggs
  • Fish
  • Low-fat dairy products - yogurt, cottage cheese, milk
  • Porridge - buckwheat, millet, oats, corn etc.
  • Legumes - beans, peas, beans
  • Vegetables
  • Fruit


EmoticonEmoticon