1. Running increases the possibility of heart and blood vessels, occurs training directly to the heart muscle itself. This means that the heart becomes stronger, stronger. And this inevitably affects its performance.
2. Increases the oxygen capacity of the blood. The trained heart for one cycle runs much more blood, than not trained. Increased blood flow is increased and oxygen exchange. To all tissues and organs receives more blood, oxygen and nutrients.
3. A great tool in the fight against nervous tension. Stress and fatigue accumulate in the body during the day of the decay products - this is the cause of fatigue. To get rid of fatigue, you need to sweat, and running copes with this task.
4. During prolonged stress, the blood is ejected a special hormone - endorphin. This hormone is also called "happiness hormone". And for good reason. When the concentration of endorphins in the blood increases, the person experiences a mild sense of euphoria. Depression disappears.
5. Increases mental activity. While Jogging often "self" comes the solution of any problem or task. The blood during active exercise abundantly saturated with oxygen, increases metabolism, therefore, more actively functioning Central nervous system, and hence the brain.
6. Systematic Jogging help to increase immunity, due to the increase in blood erythrocytes and hemoglobin. In the process of cross-country loads decreases cholesterol in blood, decreases hunger, improves bowel motility. Together with the improvement of metabolism all this leads to normalization of body weight.
7. You can run at any time of the day. So, in the morning, when the blood increased amount of hormones, running is a natural tool for discharge that will help the body return to harmony. If you run after work in the evening, then you will relieve stress, relax, recharge energy, suppress excessive appetite and sleep a wonderful sleep.
8. Studies show that there is a partial regeneration of liver tissue. Occurs a positive effect on the kidney: while running with them the load is removed, which leads to their best functioning.
9. Regular running loads also have a positive effect on the musculoskeletal system. For the elderly such trainings are especially useful because they prevent degenerative changes in the joints and muscle tissues.
The ancient Greeks said - "If you want to be strong - run, want to be beautiful - run, want to be smart - run".